✿☆♥Cherish_☆✿ =^_^=

Hi Hi nice to meet u thanxz 4 visiting come agn soon +_+

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

..¤ღಌஐ......ஐಌღ¤..



I have some little poems I made the other day...
Just Me
Watching as Days go by, Nothing to Pass the Time.
Watching Angels Fly by, Flipping a Lonely Dime.
Watch as I Make Something Out of Myself, I won't Waste my Precious Time.
I'll Prove that I can Walk on my Own, I won't Forget to Draw the Line.
Watch and you'll See, I'll Make Something Out of me.
I won't let them Make me in their Own Way, I'll just Prove that I'm Just me.

So Free
To Fly Upon the Sea, and to Just be Free.
Trying not to Cry, as I Watch my Friends Die.
Losing all my Faith, Turning to Hate.
Losing the Way, as I Just Fly Alone all Day.
Trying to Find my Home, as I Fly Around Alone.
But for now I'll Just be me, Flying Around Freely.
Hoping for a Dream, to Maybe even Succeed.
As I Fly Upon the Sea, I Feel so Free.
Well... There ya go... Hope you liked them... Please Comment



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home