✿☆♥Cherish_☆✿ =^_^=

Hi Hi nice to meet u thanxz 4 visiting come agn soon +_+

Sunday, July 6, 2008

i am in darkness...
where i am alone ...
nobody can help me ...
not anymore ...
after i have given up my soul ...
there is no way back ...
i need to deal this by myself ...
because everyone had left ..
i am alone and i will always be alone ...
my soul have left my body ...
i want it back ...
i want to live ...
but nobody will help me ...
why ?....
why have this happen ?....
what have i done to hurt you ?....
am i bad person ?? ....

do i even deserve to have my soul back ??....
i want to stay here ..
but am i... even needed here .. ?
i am afraid ...
that i am not needed ..
but ...
i will try my best ...
i will not give up ...
i will live for better future ..
even if people ran away from me ...
threw me in darkness...
left me alone ...
hit me until i bleed ..
when i wake up and stand ..
ready to face the reality...
i will not come back for revenge ...
but i will ask myself .. "what did i do wrong ? "
my only light have been stolen from you ...
its gone to a place that i can't take it back ...
this light was you ..
you left ... i have no light now ... ,
what should i do ... ?
but ...
i will not give up ...
there is still some light left ...
where a new light will be reborn ...
as heart that will never bleed...
darkness took me ...
i can't come back ...
i want to stay here ...
but ..
i feel something is calling me ...
to come back ...
but i wonder ...
what is it ??
but this calling and the darkness are equal ...
what will i chose ??
will i come back ??
or stay in here ..
where nobody will reach me ??..
darkness is every where ...
light is evereywhere ...
all you gotta do ...
is never give up to darkness ...
and stay in the light ..
where warm feelings will make you shine ...
and happy ..
with person you love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home